Disclaimer

Disclaimer :
This is a personal blog. Views and opinions expressed here are of author's and not intended to disgrace any religion, institution or individual. The writer(author) also admits that his views may not be necessarily same as those of others.

Friday, 29 April 2011

When bitter is sweet

Do you like gourd, bitter, bitter-gourd? If you do, it is indication enough that you are aging. 

This is one person's opinion though; not necessary to be true. Well! I have reasons. Last night, I had a wonderful dinner. It was wonderful because I enjoyed having it. And had a trouble too; I had it heavy (too much) that made me feel unusual. In short, I had a bitter-gourd-curry dinner. Marvelous indeed!!!


Had to sleep early that night. Lying on the bed and gazing up the ceiling, it was all back to memory-lane: When I was young as a child, those items which tasted bitter was never an option. Then, my source of happiness rested in chocolates. This is natural-almost every child loves sweets. And I would rather die of Paracetamol than the illness (headache) itself. So, even when suffered from headache, I had to tell my elders (parents/brothers /sisters) that I was suffering from stomach pain, just that I would be given digene (which tastes sweet) instead of paracetamol (which tastes bitter). That's funny to recollect now. Really funny!!!

....to be continued.......







No comments:

Post a Comment